Due to limitations in ChILD Lung Foundations funds, before any application is submitted we would like you to read the following terms and conditions:
- Please ensure that evidence of your child’s diagnosis is provided. A recent consultants review letter or similar would be adequate.
- Please provide specific details of what is required. If it is a piece of equipment please provide us with appropriate information as we will purchase this on your behalf. If you do not have the facilities to do this, chILD Lung Foundation will assist you with finding the appropriate item/s.
- If the grant is awarded for a piece of equipment that is no longer required for use, chILD Lung Foundation would like to be considered to have it returned so it can be offered to another family who may have similar needs.
- We would like to store details of your child’s condition for information, statistical and promotional purposes. Before any details are used to promote our services to the media or general public, we will contact you for approval. If you do not wish your information to be used this way please inform us; chILD Lung Foundation assures that your application will not be affected.
- One claim may be made every 12-month period and maximum award amount is £250.
If you have any queries or wish to contact us regarding the application process, please contact:email@example.com
Address: ChILD Lung Foundation, 4 Turney Road, Wallasey, Wirral. CH44 2AU