Set up in January 2010, chILD UK is a patient-led group whose main aim is to unite families and raise chILD awareness. Our mission includes:
- providing support for practical and emotional matters
- facilitate contact between families affected by chILD
- produce and provide educational materials
- offer assistance for practical items of care
- promote and fund research to aid diagnosis and treatment of chILD
ChILD Lung Foundation is supported by public donations from fundraising events or one-off donations. This website has been created from those funds. We are regulated by the charities commission and are committed to the openness and transparency of our organisation. To view our accounts please click here.
Please note: our website does not host any form of advertisement.